It's the first official day of fall!!! I seriously cannot tell you guys how excited I am. I wait for this day as soon as summer starts. I know, I know. I'm crazy. I've already been overindulging in pumpkin too. You'd be horrified at my grocery shopping this weekend. Let's just say, I'll have something pumpkin at least once a day for the next month. Anyway...to celebrate the official beginning of fall, we have a visitor today. Her name is Brittany and she blogs over at Everyday Thoughts. Read our little Q&A and make sure to check her out!
1. Tell us a little bit about yourself and your blog.
I love connecting with people and my blog is the perfect way to do that. I talk about all things relevant to a working mama who loves fashion, fitness and food.
2. Fall is pretty much here for the northern part of the country. What are you most excited for this season?
I'm a huge college football fan so I'm pretty much in heaven during the fall.
3. Do you know what you're dressing your baby up for Halloween yet? Kid costumes are always the cutest.
I have no clue what my little guy is wearing for Halloween this year, it's always such a big decision. He was a tiger last year and it was adorable. I'm really looking forward to taking him around since he can actually walk this year.
4. Just because fall is here doesn't mean we have to completely forget summer. What was your favorite part of this summer? Did you go on vacation? Meet any goals you set for yourself? Get some much needed rest?
I feel like summer is always an opportunity to refresh and reflect on the year. I've made a lot of changes to my workouts and even some tweaks to my diet. I'm proud of myself for sticking to my goals and I hope that I stick to it until Summer of next year!
I'm a pumpkin person in terms of I like them and I think they are great backdrops for pictures. I hate carving them though.
6. What is your staple fall outfit?
I'm a big fan of leggins but this year I'm really embracing the shift dress with sleeves and a jean jacket. Jean Jackets just seem like the perfect transitional piece. And in the South it's still pretty hot so layers are imperative. Inside you need a jacket or sweater since the AC is blasting but outside it's not really necessary.